This recipe is sure to please a crowd at your next party!!
HONEY PAPRIKA PRAWNS
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tbsp Frontier sweet paprika
- 2 tbsp Annie’s Worcestershire Sauce (Member-owner Deal)
- 2 tbsp San J tamari soy sauce
- 1 tsp dried thyme leaves
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 cup safflower oil
- 1/4 cup sherry
- 1 and 1/2 lbs Wild Alaskan Striped Shrimp
- Whisk together the honey, paprika, Worcestershire, soya, thyme, chili, oil and sherry.
- Shell and clean the shrimp. Butterfly the shrimp by cutting a slit down the back of the shrimp. Rinse under cold water and pat dry in paper towels.
- Cover shrimp with the marinade sauce and marinate for 1 hour.
- Place shrimp on a large baking sheet. Broil in a preheated oven broiler for 3 minutes, turn and continue to broil for an additional 3 minutes.
- Place on a serving platter and enjoy.